One of our last days we spent at the Tierpark (one of two zoos in Berlin).
We had planned to spend the day with Nina, Lara and the kids together but it turned out that they went to the other zoo. We didn’t realize the mistake until both sides had paid the entrance fees, which are not cheap. So we just enjoyed the Tierpark by ourselves.
It took Jonas only a few minutes in the zoo to get dirty.
I remember riding on these brass donkeys when I was a little girl.
Jonas was fascinated by the porcupines.
Jonas at the play ground. And again I remember climbing around those same brass animals.
The petting zoo.
Lunch break. On the left the old snack place.
Indoors with lions, bats, and walruses.
The elephants.
Cool dude
Polar bear couple that can’t quite get used to each other.
The zoo train.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen