Hey Barb, yes this is a Holocaust memorial (I like to do a post in German once in a while, so that the part of my family in Germany that can't read English has something to read, too). We are back in Florida now but I'm a little behind on all the pictures we took - there will be a few more Europe posts before we are up to date. We had a nice long time in Germany, though.
Is this a Holocaust memorial? What a somber sight. Seems like you have been on vacation forever! Are you ever going back to Florida?
AntwortenLöschenHey Barb, yes this is a Holocaust memorial (I like to do a post in German once in a while, so that the part of my family in Germany that can't read English has something to read, too).
AntwortenLöschenWe are back in Florida now but I'm a little behind on all the pictures we took - there will be a few more Europe posts before we are up to date. We had a nice long time in Germany, though.